Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Class of This Trimester

Dam, It's that time of the trimester where midterms are right around the corner. If you've made it this far I'd say you can make two assumptions. One, you're going to take the class till the very end and then two, you've got a pretty good opinion on the classes that you're taking this term. So during this time of exams and big writing assignments I want to know, what is your favorite class you're taking right now? That one class you really don't mind studying for. Hmmmm..and to make things interesting, why don't you also tell me what your least favorite class is. Bum Bum buhhhhhh

4 comments:

  1. I would have to say that my favorite course this term is my digital illustration course (ART 343). I like it because it is the highest course I have taken in my major (IMS) and it is work that I enjoy doing. I don't really have a least favorite course this term. I find my new media and philosophy courses equally interesting, they just aren't as much fun to work on. I think it is only fitting that you share with us what your favorite course is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Media Macek's class! I asked a lot of students who took this course last term, and they agree with me on this point. It is so practical, useful, engaging, and I love our class. The people are so smart, interesting, outspoken. I do enjoy my Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in Carnegie. A lot of reading though...but otherwise the best class this term for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to go with Mr. Murphy and say that digital illustration (ART 343) is my favorite class this term. The professor is so far the chillest professor I have had so far in my major. He knows what he is talking about, and makes the most of my time. I will not go to the extent of saying what my least favorite class is just because class work is awesome, but the professor is more lost than the other half of a bag of chips (which is air).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my schedule fairly last minute so many of the classes, for my majors, I wanted to take were already filled. I'm IMS and Broadcasting and the only class available to give credit towards one of the majors and to fill my schedule was Fundamentals of Acting. To be honest I was dreading it, but of my four classes it's definitely now my favorite. It's very laid-back and has little out of class work. The in class work is fun and unlike most school work, a nice change of pace for the day.

    ReplyDelete